Puppies training overview:
Our puppies are trained using modern motivational behavior shaping techniques.
- Introduced to house-training within an indoor environment.
- Taught to respond to a collar and leash.
- Trained regularly in short intervals for optimum learning retention “training in blocks.”
- Taught reward system using cut-up pieces of hot dogs until the puppy is ready to transfer over to a reward object.
- Create drive to learn and retain information. Name association and the meaning of “no” means stop
- Sit and stay
- Come and sit in the front position
- Down and stay on command.
- Follow the handler on leash.
- Single kennel acclimation.
- Vehicle familiarized and crate trained.
- Regular bathing, trimming of nails and ear cleaning.
- Introduction to stairs and slippery floor environment.